Monday, March 11, 2013

Brain Gym - Excercise Your Mind

My mother works the Sudoku puzzel every day. Many people work on crossword puzzels, or brain teasers daily. These activities help keep the mind working and can (according to research) stall or prevent alzheimers, dementia and other brain lag that typically occurs with aging.

http://www.kenneymyers.com/blog/24-blogs-with-things-you-can-do-to-keep-your-brain-sharp-as-you-age/

Somebody asked that I put this link in my blog, and I trust you will enjoy the link.

Call me when you have legal questions at 407-645-3297, especially those questions related to Collaborative Divorce, Elder Law, Family Law, Guardianships and HAMP tier I and Tier II Mortgage Modifications.

Or visit my website at www.aubreylaw.com

1 comment:

  1. You deliver such quality thoughts. Good job. Thanks for sharing with us.

    Gym in Mohali

    ReplyDelete

Morning will come.

Morning will come.
No matter how dark the night!