Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Whose Interests Do You Represent?

As an Attorney, I am required to advance the interests of my client. Sometimes that doesn't appear clear from one perspective or another. Many, MANY times, the opposing party to litigation will try to convince my client that I am in fact NOT advancing their interests, but either I am working against them, or not working at all - claims of Dilly, Dally and Delay P.A.

What are my client's Interests? Perhaps a better description would be, my client hopes, dreams, and desires for their family. What my client wants, as the outcome of litigation is the primary "Interest" I must support. So long as my client is not seeking litigation just to harass the other side, or just to delay the inevitable resolution, I must follow the Client's direction.

A great note on Interests can be found here: http://be-fulfilled.org/post/2012/11/17/Helping-Clients-Understand-Interests.aspx

When you want the advice of an attorney, call me.

Don't be afraid to call; I assure you that many others have been in the same position and needed help. Bo Prosser likes to say the two most basic prayers are Please Help, and Thank you. I like that! Feel free to visit my website at www.aubreylaw.com and send me a message. You will be glad you did! Aubrey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Morning will come.

Morning will come.
No matter how dark the night!