Thursday, November 14, 2013

Social Security and Divorce? You have Questions, We have Answers!

UCF, my Alma Mater, does a Great Job in its Planned Giving Department. I wish I had time to write blog posts like this one: http://ucfgiving.org/?pageID=31&docID=508
You may have to review the article titled "How Divorce Can Affect Your Social Security" but it is well worth the read!
Covered are notes on how to get your Ex-spouse's Social Security to benefit you! We cover this in most divorces, but what you do not know can hurt your long term financial wellbeing.
When you have questions regarding Alimony, Social Security, Equitable Distribution in your complex divorce, call me. Or visit my website www.aubreylaw.com
I look forward to helping you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Morning will come.

Morning will come.
No matter how dark the night!