Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Thankfulness is Appreciated

I received a Thank you Note several years ago which said:

Each and every day . . . I am more and more astonished that I have found such a perfect place to work.

I've had to work at a few horrible jobs and tolerate a few terrible bosses throughout the years . . .

I've also had wonderful jobs and caring employers, but . . .

it is the rare thing to find a place where one feels respected, understood, trusted and appreciated.

It is even more unusual to find a place where I can be myself and still be accepted.

Truly extraordinary is to have all those things and more, and enjoy the work, as well.

I just wanted you to know that I am happier here than I have been at any job . . . ever.

I just wanted you to know . . .
that I know how fortunate I am and that I am grateful . . . for everything.

Obviously, this came from an employee. She was with me for more than three years and I always appreciated her hard work, although I probably never said "Thank you" enough.

I am trying to thank all my clients, especially those who so frequently call me to refer a friend. It is a dear compliment to have one client refer more clients. I am always thrilled when my mentors,other attorney friends and even judges refer business my way; this lets me know they think highly of my work and are willing to trust their friends and family to my care.

I am truly blessed with wonderful friends. Thank you.

If we haven't spoken in a while, call me at 407-645-3297, or visit my website at www.aubreylaw.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Morning will come.

Morning will come.
No matter how dark the night!